Seco 4429500 Stainless Tray / Silverware / Napkin Holder NSFLot 11 of 50 - 48568 - Chairs, Desks, Kitchen Items, Metal Lockers & More in Pennsy...
Seco 4429500 Stainless Tray / Silverware / Napkin Holder NSF
- Manufacturer: Seco
Seco Part # 4429500 - SN# 950913F - NSF Model # CSS - S# 080000000141- Dimensions 36" Height (does not include top of napkin dispenser, does include wheels) x 28" Depth x 32" Width - Height without wheels 29 3/4" - Tray area: 22" wide, 15" deep, 20" height - Silverware area (6 holes) are 4" diameter (no holders included). Will need to be cleaned, front area is dented in a bit, the napkin holder is dented, there are NO holders for the silverware and they are covered w/ tape. They were used in a school setting and are no longer needed. See pictures for more information.
IMPORTANT Please note: There is NO load out assistance at this location, please bring along the assistance needed to remove items. A prescheduled appointment 48hrs in advanced is required for pick up. While we will try to be as flexible as possible normal hours are Mon-Fri from 8AM until 2PM EST
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- No storage charges
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Buyers that fail to remove 100% of items purchased, including any and all pieces/parts by the removal deadline will be considered in default. Dismantling of any kind, without express written permission from the location, is not permitted. Any items not removed will be disposed of. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in a $50 per lot/per day storage fee, fines or additional costs to the buyer.
- Bidders are obligated to complete transactions on all winning bids awarded to them. If a Seller chooses not to select a winner on any individual lot, bidders are still obligated to complete transactions on all lots they were awarded.
Contact PentonEquipmentAuctions.com about this lot.
Phone: (866) 469-7383
New Florence, PA 15944, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.