1991 Chevrolet C3500 HD Dump Truck
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C3500
- Model Year: 1991
- Engine: 7.4L V8 OHV 16V
- Mileage/Engine Hours: 104,625 Miles (per seller)
- Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
- Vehicle Weight: GVWR 15,000
- VIN Number: 1GBKC34N2MJ109460
- Additional Equipment: A/C
Per Seller: Good condition.
One owner truck has been sitting in a barn since 2005 (last inspection date on old windshield). Strong running 454 with the odometer showing 104,625 miles and this truck looks it. PTO and dump work properly. It has the original interior, but new battery, oil and filter, coolant flush, new clutch kit, new windshield, new manifold back dual exhaust that exits behind the toolbox, plugs and wires and fuel pump. 9 ton hoist on the dump. Exterior of the dump body and frame were sandblasted and painted gloss black Rust-Oleum. Exterior of the truck cab was re-painted at some point. It does need a front/right brake rotor.
Title: Seller will transfer title to Buyer upon purchase and removal.
Inspection: Inspections are permitted with appointment.
Removal: There is load out assistance available at no charge. Location requires at least 24 hours notice prior to pick up.
For shipping quote, see "Support Services" tab above.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Buyers that fail to remove 100% of items purchased, including any and all pieces/parts by the removal deadline will be considered in default. Dismantling of any kind, without express written permission from the location, is not permitted. Any items not removed will be disposed of. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in a $50 per lot/per day storage fee, fines or additional costs to the buyer.
- Bidders are obligated to complete transactions on all winning bids awarded to them. If a Seller chooses not to select a winner on any individual lot, bidders are still obligated to complete transactions on all lots they were awarded.
Contact PentonEquipmentAuctions.com about this lot.
Phone: (866) 469-7383
Buffalo Mills, PA 15543, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.