2003 Agusta Westland A119 Koala; N172P
NOTE: Participation in this sale requires pre-qualification by AssetNation. A payment of a $10,000 deposit will be required if you do not meet pre-qualification requirements. If you are interested in placing an offer, please call Clint Francis at (724) 630-6615. Thank you.
Offers will be presented to seller and a successful offer could be accepted at any time.
Note: FLIR Camera and related components are NOT included.
Please see Certified Appraisal below in supporting lot documents for additional specifications.
Please see scanned Log Book files below in supporting lot documents.
- N Number: N172P
- Unit Number: N172P
- Serial Number: 14027
- Total Airframe Time in Hours: 2924
- Equipment NOT Included: FLIR Camera and related components are NOT included.
Maintenance history and on site inspection are available.
Aircraft is currently undergoing an updated annual inspection and log books will be updated once complete.
As is, Where Is and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the bidder.
Location Contact: Sgt. Tarczynski (717) 712-5003
Inspection Date: By appointment only.
Location: Pennsylvania State Police APU III, Capital City Airport (KCXY), Aviation Patrol Unit, New Cumberland, PA 17070
- This auction carries a 4.5% buyers premium.
- FLIR Unit and related components are NOT included.
Buyer is responsible to comply with all regulatory requirements. Buyer is responsible for all regulatory fees, ownership transfer fees, filing fees, etc that may apply with this transaction.
- Payment in full is required within 35 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Removal Deadline: 55 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This listing is offered with an asking price. If the highest offer does not meet the asking price, the Seller has 48 hours to accept the highest offer to generate an invoice to the Buyer. Please refer to our Website Rules for more information.
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by Certified Check or Company Check with Bank Letter
Contact PentonEquipmentAuctions.com about this lot.
Phone: (866) 469-7383
New Cumberland, PA 17070, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.