1996 John Deere 1518 Rotary Mower; EQ# 640-0250Lot 50 of 54 - 48916 - Tractors, Dump Trucks, Pickups, Cars, Equipment & More From ...
1996 John Deere 1518 Rotary Mower; EQ# 640-0250
- Unit Number: 640-0250
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Production Date: 1996
- Product Model: 1518
- Serial Numbers: W01518E006762
Per Seller: Condition unknown
As is, where is and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the bidder.
Contact for Inquiries/Inspection: Jim Kemp - (740) 568-3978
Inspection Date: January 7 (9:00 AM to 2:00 PM)
Location: District 10 Garage (auction yard), 1650 Greene St, Marietta, OH 45750
NOTE: ODOT logos will be removed or painted over prior to removal
NOTE: Emergency equipment such as light bars, radios, etc will be removed prior to removal.
ODOT Terms and Conditions:
- All sales are Final.
- Each item is sold AS/IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied.
- Buyer must contact the ODOT employee listed on the description/location and make an appointment for pick-up. All items must be picked up within ten (10) calendar days of purchase.
- Once payment for item is received, a Bill of Sale will be sent to the Buyer. Once all vehicle/equipment are physically removed from ODOT property, ODOT will mail the title to the Buyer.
- Buyer must show positive identification at time of pick-up to ODOT. Should the Buyer use a third party to remove the purchased item, the Buyer must insure that the third party has a copy of the Bill of Sale and written authorization from the Buyer to remove the purchased item.
- Buyer must furnish the labor and equipment to remove the auction item.
- If the Buyer fails to meet the deadline to remove the purchased item, the State may move the item to another location and the Bidder will be responsible for the cost incurred to dismantle, transport and store the item. In such an event, the State shall not be responsible for any damage by such removal and, if the Bidder has not made arrangements to pick up the items within thirty (30 calendar days, the Bidder shall be deemed to have ceded ownership to the State. thereafter, the State may dispose of the item as the State deems reasonable and retain any proceeds there from.
- ODOT will use Buyers name and address on the Bill of Sale. The only exception to this will be if the Buyer is buying on behalf of a company/business and will need the title made out to the name of that company/business. In this case, the company/business should be listed along with the buyer name on the information provided on the Bill of Sale. The only other exception is when the Buyer wishes the address listed different on the title, or if the Buyer name requires a suffix (Jr., Sr., etc.). A different name will not be put on the title. ODOT must be notified in writing of any requesed changes within two days of payment. This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this information is not received by ODOT within the two day period, ODOT will use the name and address listed on the Bill of Sale for the title. ODOT will not pay for duplicate titles due to non compliance with the above and the buyer will be responsible for a charge of $15.00 per title for any corrections requested to titles.
- These auction carries a 7.5% buyers premium.
- Title Instructions: The equipment listed in the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION will be titled (if applicable) to the buyers company as listed in the BUYER INFORMATION section of this document. If any of this information IS NOT correct, it is the buyers responsibility to contact the ODOT Office of Equipment Management at (614) 351-2828 or email email@example.com with the correct title information and lot number prior to pickup. Any title that needs corrected after being completed will result in a charge of $15.00 per title to the buyer and will need paid to ODOT prior to any title changes being made.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by Certified Check or Company Check with Bank Letter
- Buyers that fail to remove 100% of items purchased, including any and all pieces/parts by the removal deadline will be considered in default. Dismantling of any kind, without express written permission from the location, is not permitted. Any items not removed will be disposed of. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in a $50 per lot/per day storage fee, fines or additional costs to the buyer.
- Bidders are obligated to complete transactions on all winning bids awarded to them. If a Seller chooses not to select a winner on any individual lot, bidders are still obligated to complete transactions on all lots they were awarded.
Contact PentonEquipmentAuctions.com about this lot.
Phone: (866) 469-7383
Marietta, OH 45750, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.