IBM 6262 Impact Line Printers (Qty 2) & Surplus Label Paper
- Unit Number: D-002600
- Manufacturer: IBM
- Product Identification Numbers: 01-80360 / 01-11730
Per Seller: Printers were operational when recently removed from service less than one month ago.
Location no longer has need to print labels so printers are surplus.
Lot also includes the following boxes of paper:
16 boxes - 4 x 1-7/16 (1 wide - 5,000)
14 boxes - 3-1/2 x 15/16 (3 wide - 15,000)
34 boxes - 3-1/2 x 15/16 (1 wide - 5,000)
NOTE: Loading dock at building has maximum height restriction of 12 ft - 3 in.
- Service tools and items such as ladders, coolers, beacons, radios, laptop mounts, spare tires, fire extinguishers, etc. which may be visible in the photos or videos may be removed by the Seller and not included in the sale. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions regarding specific items.
- Buyer MUST schedule a removal appointment at least 24 hours prior to removal. The Release Document may not include the exact location of the item; so removal will be impossible without scheduling an appointment.
- Buyer (or designated transport company) should be prepared to issue a printed copy of the Release Document at their removal appointment. No equipment will be released without a Release Document.
- Buyer (or designated transport company) should be prepared to self-load all equipment purchased. The storage location is unable to provide load-out assistance.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This listing is offered with an asking price. If the highest offer does not meet the asking price, the Seller has 48 hours to accept the highest offer to generate an invoice to the Buyer. Please refer to our Website Rules for more information.
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- Successful Buyers must go to their MyONE account to submit any claims for material discrepancies or listing misrepresentations. Claims must be received prior to 5:00 PM (Central) on the second business day after the Removal Deadline. Buyer may be required to provide supporting documentation as requested.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
Contact PentonEquipmentAuctions.com about this lot.
Phone: (866) 469-7383
Richmond, VA 23219, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.