Jason/Leer/Becker/Other Truck Caps (Qty 40); Tag# M-031Lot 8 of 9 - 49447 - Enclosed Trailers, Box Trucks & Truck Caps From PA Right-of-...
Jason/Leer/Becker/Other Truck Caps (approx. Qty 40 stacked in one row) Note: Each Truck Cap Indicates Vehicles it Fits
Buyers are strongly urged to attend inspection to assess condition and prepare for removal requirements accordingly, no information is known about these assets therefore no inquiries are available.
As-is, where-is and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Inspection Date: February 20 (10:00AM to 2:00PM ET) only.
Location: Commonwealth of PA, M&M Auto, 2875 East Prospect Rd., York, PA 17402.
Specific removal date applies, this is a right-of-way acquisition property that will only be open and available for removal on February 28 (8:00AM to 2:00PM ET) only. No appointment required, you must show up to remove on this specific day and times only.
NOTE: Parking for inspection day AND Pick up: Buyers must park at 2844 East Prospect Road, York, PA. This is known as the former Frendas Hair Design parking lot. The central property of M and M auto lot is still in business and cannot be disrupted or accessed in any way during the inspection or removal process.
- Specific Removal Date Applies: This is a right-of-way acquisition property that will only be open and available for removal on February 28 (8:00AM to 2:00PM ET) ONLY. No appointment is required. Buyer must show up to remove on this specific day and times only.
- Parking for Inspection Day AND Pick Up: Buyers must park at 2844 East Prospect Road, York, PA. This is known as the former Frendas Hair Design parking lot. The central property of M and M auto lot is still in business and cannot be disrupted or accessed in any way during the inspection or removal process.
- NOTE! This location does not have power so any removal related requirements should be planned accordingly.
- No loading assistance is available at this property. There is no loading dock or ramps.
- All removal related requirements including disconnections, disassembly, rigging, tools, manpower, handling, loading, certificate of liability insurance where required by Seller, etc are completely the responsibility of the winning Buyer.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
Contact PentonEquipmentAuctions.com about this lot.
Phone: (866) 469-7383
York, PA 17402, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.