SKS, Yugoslav, 7.62X54, INV ID: 32801-WEAPONS-2480-042Lot 79 of 85 - 49448 - Tennessee Firearms Sale for Federal Firearms License Holders...
Sks, Yugoslav, 7.62X54, INV ID: 32801-WEAPONS-2480-042
Inventory ID: 32801-WEAPONS-2480-042
Dept ID: TWRA 844
Serial Number: 1-295490
Additional Item/Lot Information: Restricted participation for Federal Firearms License Holders only. Condition Unknown.
Location Contact: Property Utilization, Billy Farmer or Joel Harris, 615-350-3373 or Property.Utilization@tn.gov for further information.
Location: Nashville Warehouse Safe
6500 Centennial Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37209
Contact: Property Utilization, Billy Farmer or Joel Harris, 615-350-3373 or Property.Utilization@tn.gov for further information.
- Unit Number: 32801-WEAPONS-2480-042
This auction is restricted to federal firearms license holders only. You must be pre-approved to place an offer. To place an offer in this event you must be a registered buyer and submit your federal firearms license via e-mail to email@example.com or via fax to (724) 591-5031. The registration information must match the federal firearms license information exactly. Allow two business days for license validation.
NOTICE: Sale of this property is limited to Federal Firearms Licensees ONLY.
All property is located at the Nashville Warehouse Safe.
THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC INSPECTION OF THIS PROPERTY.
All property must be picked up in person - NO ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED BY COMMON CARRIER.
A copy of the buyers Federal Firearms License, signed in ink across the front, must be presented to and will be kept by Property Utilization before any weapons are released.
In addition to the copy of the Federal Firearms License, a copy of a government-issued photographic ID of the person picking up the property will be retained by Property Utilization.
If the purchaser is unable to remove their purchases in person, a third party may be granted permission to remove the items. This third party must have an original document, signed by the Federal Firearms License holder, in addition to the signed copy of the purchaser's Federal Firearms Licence, granting them permission to remove items purchased by the license holder. This document will be retained, along with the signed copy of the Federal Firearms License and a copy of the photo ID of the person actually removing the property.
For any further questions regarding the removal process, please contact Property Utilization, Billy Farmer or Joel Harris, 615-350-3373 or Property.Utilization@tn.gov
- This Seller does not accept Payment By Credit Card
- This Seller accepts Payments By Cash
- Buyer's Premium: 3%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by Certified Check or Company Check with Bank Letter
- Payment by Cash (Cash Payments may be made at any Bank of America Branch in Tennessee - Click here for cash payment instructions.)
Contact PentonEquipmentAuctions.com about this lot.
Phone: (866) 469-7383
Nashville, TN 37209, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.