Video/Arcade Games, Jukeboxes, Beverage/Snack Vending Machines, Parts & Related Items; Tag# SC-007
The machines are stored throughout the building in three main rooms on the ground floor. The rooms are packed tightly with the machines.
Highlights of items included in the building are:
Office furniture; shelf units; currency counters; Family Guy; Golden Tee Unplugged; JVL units; Multicade Cocktail; No Fear; Rowe Internet Juke Boxes; Ms Pacman; Tic Tac Toe; Black Widow; Big Buck Hunter; Zany Zoo Crane; Crusin Erotica; Ice Super Kixx; Shooting Gallery; Merit Magatouch Units; Rush Rock; Sega Harley Davidson LA Riders; Toy Soldier; Warzad; Winners Touch; Change Machines; Gumball Machines; Pool Table; Repair parts
These assets were acquired as part of a State right of way project.
This location does not have power so any removal related requirements should be planned accordingly.
No loading assistance is available at this property. There is no dock or loading ramp.
Buyers should attend inspection to assess condition and be prepared for removal related requirements.
All removal related requirements including disconnections, disassembly, rigging, tools, manpower, handling, loading, certificate of liability insurance where required by Seller, etc are completely the responsibility of the winning Buyer.
Per Seller: The condition is unknown.
Buyers are strongly urged to attend inspection to assess condition and prepare for removal requirements accordingly. No information is known about these assets therefore no inquiries are available.
As-is, where-is and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the Buyerss.
Inspection Date: March 6 (10:00AM to 2:00PM ET) ONLY
Location: Steel City Vending, 2445 Saw Mill Run Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15234
Removal: By appointment ONLY. Must coordinate with storage contact.
- NOTE! This location does not have power so any removal related requirements should be planned accordingly.
- No loading assistance is available at this property. There is no loading dock or ramps
- All removal related requirements including disconnections, disassembly, rigging, tools, manpower, handling, loading, certificate of liability insurance where required by seller, etc are completely the responsibility of the winning buyer.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This listing is offered with an asking price. If the highest offer does not meet the asking price, the Seller has 48 hours to accept the highest offer to generate an invoice to the Buyer. Please refer to our Website Rules for more information.
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
Contact PentonEquipmentAuctions.com about this lot.
Phone: (866) 469-7383
Pittsburgh, PA 15234, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.