2000 Schaeff Terex HR14 Mini Excavator
- Production Date: 2000
- Manufacturer: Schaeff Terex
- Product Model: HR14
- Serial Numbers: 356/2118
- Total Operating Hours: Unknown
- Performance Specifications: Mitsubishi Diesel
- Additional Components/Attachments: No Bucket
Per Seller: Unit does not start, run or operate. Needs work and there is no bucket included.
Motor turns over, but did not start. No further work or inspection was done. Machine appears to be complete except for bucket. Blade cylinder is broken. Tracks are poor.
Location will load at no charge onto a trailer with forklift assistance. Location requires at least 24 hours notice prior to pick up.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This listing is offered with an asking price. If the highest offer does not meet the asking price, the Seller has 48 hours to accept the highest offer to generate an invoice to the Buyer. Please refer to our Website Rules for more information.
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- No storage charges
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
Contact PentonEquipmentAuctions.com about this lot.
Phone: (866) 469-7383
Auburn, NY 13021, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.